with Julie Davis
Richard Evans, Principal Consultant of RGCS is joined by Julie Davis, a highly skilled and experienced Learning Practitioner in the field of Learning Design.
In this episode, Richard explores with Julie the best training methodologies to use. In doing so they explore:
- The difference between digital and virtual learning.
- The best time to use digital and virtual learning interventions.
- How to build digital and virtual learning offerings for maximum impact.
- If there is still an appetite for face-to-face interventions and when to use face-to-face training.
- When to consider using a blended approach of all learning methodologies.